For purpose other than tourism, social visits or business viz. professional work, meetings, study tours, sport teams or longer stay:
- Spouse and dependent family members of a foreign national coming on long term visa like employment, business, etc. may be granted Entry visa co-terminus with the period of the principal visa holder.
- Person of Indian origin, his/her spouse and dependent children may be granted entry visa subject to their producing proof of the PIO status, marriage certificate (in respect of spouse) or birth certificate (in respect of the children).
- Foreign national married to an Indian (holding Indian passport) or spouse of an OCI/PIO cardholder and dependent children may be granted Entry visa subject to production of necessary proof.
- Seamen who will be inspecting/visiting a vessel in India.
- Foreign nationals going to India for training (Educational or Athletic) purpose.
Documents requirement along with application form:
- i)Letter of the local Ethiopian company sponsoring him/her, giving brief profile of the company and identifying the applicant.
- Two photographs
- Copy of passport
- Supporting evidence is required from the organization in India