Attestation of Educational Documents
EDUCATION / TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
Question: How to get an Educational/ Transfer certificate attested?
Answer: Personal presence of the certificate holder or either of the parents incase of a minor at the IVS Global Attestation Center with the following documents:
- Education / Transfer Certificate issued from India
- Valid passport in original of the certificate holder or one of the parent incase of a minor.
- Passport photocopies (first / last and valid visa page) of the certificate holder and one of the parent.
- Certificates originating from India issued by universities and other Institutions of higher studies have to be attested by:
i)Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education of the same State.
ii)Consular Section, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, New Delhi
- Education/Transfer Certificates from Ethiopia need to be attested by Ethiopian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Education / Transfer Certificate issued from any other country needs to be attested by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate in that country.
NO FORM IS REQUIRED